This is Gillie's room! Let me first start off with saying I am so jealous. Where were all these cool wall stickers when we were kids? The only thing we had were posters and I remember having the new kids on the block and one of jonathan brandis (that I believe I have a picture of someone named Cheryl kissing!). I picked up these two different sets of stickers at the Dollar Tree (which is quickly becoming my favorite store) and then we hung up her name in these cute frames with the pink letters. She was shocked and so happy. Still wish I could do this in my room, I wonder...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww! It's looking good! I know I would have loved that when I was five! You're such a good little stepmom!
ReplyDeleteoh, yes. Jonathan Brandis.
ReplyDeleteI think you should totally do this in your room, in fact I will come and help. Surely Trev won't mind.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big, unreal how quick they grow up!
I know! I just wish she would stay sweet and innocent - not happening I know and I am totally not looking forward to the pay back our parents always warned us about :>
ReplyDelete